Nyc appliance feed down ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utah_Viper

I think they were taken down due to OWS posting scanner traffic from the protests. For all anyone knows though it was a guy with a physical scanner on-site, or in NYC somewhere posting.

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
Actually, it was an executive decision to no longer implement feed appliances due to technical problems. We had a lot of problems with this appliance and the host of this appliance was remote from its installed location.

The Washington DC appliance will continue to be supported and run because we have had very few problems.

We are going to redistribute the radios to other volunteers in the NYC area over the next few months.

dovy6

Do you need volunteers? Contact me in PM or email, I live in Brooklyn and may be able to help

Actually, it was an executive decision to no longer implement feed appliances due to technical problems. We had a lot of problems with this appliance and the host of this appliance was remote from its installed location.

The Washington DC appliance will continue to be supported and run because we have had very few problems.

We are going to redistribute the radios to other volunteers in the NYC area over the next few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.