Ocean City, Cape May County NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

DougWatkins

I have Egg Harbor Twp and OC ...I've only seen the OC TG's come up with the OC site....I hit the EHT site for the EHT and southern Atl Co TG's....I haven't tried Mays Landing or Galloway....I don't know if all of the sites are simulcast

policefreak

Premium Subscriber
I have Egg Harbor Twp and OC ...I've only seen the OC TG's come up with the OC site....I hit the EHT site for the EHT and southern Atl Co TG's....I haven't tried Mays Landing or Galloway....I don't know if all of the sites are simulcast

Not to wake up old threads but to answer your question, all sites are not simulcast. Each site carries varying amounts of Fire/EMS talkgroups. The only talkgroup consistently simulcast across all talkgroups is Medcom. As for Ocean City FD, after hours of monitoring I can confirm that only dispatches come across the 800 system. The response must still be on VHF or some other channel which I have no access to. Can anyone confirm?

policefreak

Premium Subscriber
Ok that's what I thought. Thank you! Also just for the record, on the 800 side, the Ocean City channel only gets carried by the Ocean City site as far as I can tell.

DougWatkins

This week end....dispatches on 800 system...all ops and responses have been on Upper Twp F1....strange

DougWatkins

And it looks like Upper has moved from their F1 (now being used by OCFD) to their ops freq-158.94.. have to monitor this to see if its permanent

DougWatkins

Apparently radio issues with OC's VHF frequency....as of 12:00 all OCFD dispatches are on 800 mhz and ops on the 154.445. I guess when OC deprecated the back up VHF, they meant it....it appears that their back up is Uppers radio channels...makes sense as they mutual aid often and dispatch for both Upper and OC are OC public safety

Status
Not open for further replies.