I Monitor:

Erie County agencies
Lorain County agencies
Huron County agencies
Richland County agencies
Ashland County agencies
Crawford County agencies

curtainin

Live in canton city STARK CO. always listening to stark,portage,summit ,wayne,holmes,tuscarawas,harrison and mahoning...

fyrfyter33

Am in Delhi Twp, Hamilton County. Usually only listen to HamCoFD TRS and CFD TRS, Don't care about the police traffic, only the fire traffic is important.......

jscott02

Live in Westerville in Franklin County. Monitor the County 800 MHz trunked public safety system. Mostly Columbus and suburban fire department traffic as well as Westerville Police and public service talk groups. On OSU game days, i'll listen to CPD. Also occasionaly listen to Mil-Air as well.

STEW

I live in Huron County

I monitor the following daily:

Huron
Erie
Ashland
Richland
Sandusky
Senesa
Ottawa
Lorain
Medina
Clermont

Milan, Michigan

jpryor

I'm officially monitoring from northern Wood County. I listen to the following counties: Lucas, Wood, Ottawa, Sandusky, Fulton plus Monroe and Lenawee (Michigan). Primarily interested in Fire and Emergency activity plus some Law Enforcement. I also listen to EMS, Life Flight and ProMedica traffic.

I monitor MARCS-Toledo and the City of Toledo 800 MHz system with Trunker (control channel activity logging computer program) 24/7. I also have ID Tracker logging and recording intercepts for less used and interesting frequencies and talkgroups. I also enjoy FedCom, MilCom, Aviation, Railroad and Marine channel activity.
Jeff KC8NNO

9T27

Reside in Montgomery County (near I-70/I-75):

Monitor Montgomery Co & Dayton 800TRS / Miami Co 800TRS / Greene Co 800TRS and MARCS; Also listen to Dayton Int Airport when things are slow... ( wink,wink )

All talkgroups are PD/FD/EMS.

godspeed

Highland County

I`m here in Highland Co.

I monitor my hometown of Hillsboro and surrounding areas. Basically anything that I can recieve is game for me. Gets quite all too often though.

WTFD10

I live in Lucas County and I'm a Captain (ID 790) with Washington Twp. FD. I work in Monroe, MI as an EMT/Safety Tech at a large construction project. I listen to Toledo's TRS, Lucas and Wood County FDs/EMS and Monroe County, MI FDs. Don't usually listen to PD unless I'm waiting for them to secure a scene.

Matthew

I live in Colerain Township, Hamilton County.

I mostly listen to:
Hamilton County/Cincinnati Public Safety P-25
Oxford P-25
MARCS

On Occasions:
Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport TRS
Hoosier Safe-T

Unintentionally I will listen to:
Montgomery County TRS (I will usually pick it up off of one of the channels for the College Corner MARCS site)

I'm from Jefferson County, recently Steubenville. Only good thing is the house is at good elevation for scanning. I regularly monitor Jefferson county's 800 and low-band, Belmont County's 3600b 800, City of Wheeling 800, heard Harrison County testing a control channel last week, Columbiana SO low-band, Hancock, Brooke, Ohio, and Marshall Counties, WV;
(all low-band; no voice on the Ohio Co. P-25 site yet) Washington City and County, PA; Allegheny County and City of Pittsburgh Hi-Band, and-love that MARCS!
Mingo, Stratton, East Springfield, Piney Fork, New Alexandria, Germano, Bridgeport, St. Clairsville, East Liverpool, and Lisbon!
Mostly 796 vs. Pro-96--all chatter, all the time!
Get 'em while you're single, right?

nhiester

Database Admin
I live and work in Greene county. I mostly monitor Greene, Mont, and Dayton TRS, but occasionally monitor miami, clark, darke, warren, preble, clinton, and fayette. Mostly public safety only.

Nathan

tonya

Premium Subscriber
I live in Bratenahl which is about 10 miles east of downtown cleveland. I can monitor from here Cuyahoga, Lake, Lorain, Medina and sometimes Geauga Co.

Lorain, Erie, Huron, Medina, Cuyahoga

I monitor Lorain, Erie, Huron, Medina & Cuyahoga counties as well as anything in the air or on Lake Erie.

If it?s RF and within the range of my equipment, I?m monitoring it!