OKC Area Scanner Meeting - June

Status
Not open for further replies.

okccsi

As long as I don't have a ball game, I will be there. Hopefully, we will have everything moved by then. Got the 5 bedroom house and trying to get moved. Hope to be sleeping comfortably in it by the end of this weekend.

OKC CSI

fireant

June 6th works good for me will be there for sure this time. I am all moved and unpacked. Hope to see everyone on the 6th.

fireant

okccsi

KK5FM said:
As long as there is Chinese food or a Chinese food substitute like rice-a-roni ;)

I could do that just fine! If I thought everything would be done by the 6th, I would definitely say bring it on. I love having people over and cooking for everyone.

We will be having a house warming party in July sometime, and of course everyone is invited.

I will let everbody know when the time comes. I just want everything to be done so I can get the office setup and work on scanner hookups.

We are actually sleeping here tonight. I have a couple of dressers, the big tv, entertainment center, computers, my desk, and the fridge left for big items in the house. Then it is on to big garage items, which is a problem since there is not garage at the new house. One shed in the backyard and then the paps and I will be building another one in the next week.

Thank God I have a couple of weeks or better to move out of the old house.

OKC CSI

Last edited:

RadiationX

Im recently new to this forum, is there a fee or a invitation you have to have to go to this meeting? What do you have to do to go? What all goes on here, im very interested. Id be able to come hopefully depends on work.

mam1081

Feed Provider
Everyone is welcome. Bring some toys and any questions you have. Usually there are enough people around to help you on just about any model of scanner (or other radio). What goes on? We just sit around and talk and eat. Pretty care-free and fun.

No fees - other than what the restaurant charges if you want to eat. :lol:

woodyrr

I was working in that area last week and drove down 23rd from Classen. Is this place the "Asian Super Buffet"; A bright whilte, red, and green building on the north side of 23rd just east of Classen? there was a Chinese buffet somewhat to the east of that but I'm not at all confident how "super" that particular one is.

Andruw

I wish I could go to these meetings, but I don't have a license or a car, but ill try to get to one someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.