Omaha Area SDS100

Is there anyone in the Omaha area who can assist me in setting up the "Sentinel" framework? Either in person here in Omaha area or over the phone, or through web chat? I went the Uniden Bearcat warehouse and keep getting directed to "Build. Test. Deploy" link. I click on the link and it directs me to a totally different location from the videos I'm seeing online. Or does someone know this website with a video that can direct me to the right area?

My goal is to try to get my favorites into one list where I can hear what I want to hear without going to 100 other channels I don't want to hear. Also I want to try to update the firmware without sending the radio into the manufacture for $100 so they can do for me what I can do myself.

Thanks

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Also I want to try to update the firmware without sending the radio into the manufacture for $100 so they can do for me what I can do myself.

Complete and easy, step by step instructions for updating the firmware and database are detailed on page 12 of your SDS100 owner's manual. The process just takes a couple of minutes.

Be certain you are using the very latest version of Sentinel for the SDS100.... version 2.05.03 - download from this page:

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner
Premium Subscriber
Last edited: