Orange County Ca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan111

Can Anybody Have Any Advice Or Suggestions On How To Monitor. I am In The Los Angeles Area Using A Bcd436 I Cannot Hear Anything I Know I Am Doing Something Wrong.

Markb

Premium Subscriber
What are you trying to listen to? Since Law and Fire are encrypted, you aren't going to hear much.

Engine104

Member since 2005
Someday, we're told, they will remove encryption from Orange Co Fire comms. Supposedly, it is in the works, but it's been months. I hear it is a complex process. In the meantime, there are scanner streaming apps for your phone that will receive the OCFA.

Logan111

For Orange County La And Fire The Same For San Bernardino And Riverside i Heard Some San Bermardino Today That I Think Was Because I Was In Upland Ontario And Pomona The Fire P25 System They Are On Came In Crystal Clear. Wondering If I Can Hear Anything Up In Los Angeles I Am Mainly Interested In Law And Fire. Anyone Have Any Tips Or Suggestions On Settings I Should Be Using?

Eng74

For SBCoFD all depends on where you are in LA for which site might work. Make sure you have the service types on that you want to scan turned on. That is a easy mistake for the *36 and SDS scanners.

Logan111

The Service Types Are On I Am Close To Downtown La. I Think I Might Just Be To Far For The Aftermarket Antenna I Have.
Thinking About Getting A Desktop Discone As I Live In Apt.

Status
Not open for further replies.