P25 Talkgroups Programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

W0RS

Premium Subscriber
While programming talkgroups on the P25. Does the system automatically fill in the SYS_ID(HEX) or do I need to manually fill in this info for each talkgroups, and if so, where can I find this info?

pcman67

Radio and electronics enthusiast since the ‘70’s
Premium Subscriber
While programming talkgroups on the P25. Does the system automatically fill in the SYS_ID(HEX) or do I need to manually fill in this info for each talkgroups, and if so, where can I find this info?

If “allow unknown talkgroups” is enabled, the system will automatically populate the SYS_ID(HEX) for you. If manually entering talkgroups, I believe you’ll need to specify the SYS_ID for each talkgroup you manually enter.

Last edited:
Reactions: btt

epersson

Feed Provider
Yes, if you don't it won't populate. its usually at the top of the system info. If you can pu them into a CSV you can copy and past them all at once with the rest of the info like enabled and priority then just import.
1617994590673.png
ENABLEDSYS_ID_HEXPRIORITYTGRPALPHATAGDESCRIPTIONWACN_HEX
1​
0x997
1​
11000​
Dispatch 10xBEE00
1​
0x997
1​
11001​
Dispatch 1 Car-to-Car0xBEE00

Reactions: btt

btt

Banned
Banned
Premium subscribers to RR can also download the DSD-formatted talk group files and import them. See "Tips and Tricks" section for more on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.