Panasonic am fm pocket radio Model RF-ND 180 RA

Status
Not open for further replies.

nevesjerry

Hello. Have had this radio for a while. Misplaced instruction manual. Looked on line for Manual Instruction in English but no luck. All markings on the radio are in Japanese. I have figured a few functions out but I can’t get the radio out of its AM frequency step of 9kHz. I know the radio can be set up for the USA 10 kHz step tuning. Does anyone have this unit and if so let me know the procedure. There is no switch to do this. It’s all a matter of manipulating the buttons, etc. Have tried to no avail. The instruction I had was in Japanese.
Thanks to all members.
Jerry

n5rv

Chemically inert
Premium Subscriber
There is an english description of changing this on page 6 of the japanese manual. Hope this helps.

The manual can be downloaded here:

You may have to use Google Chrome or the New Edge browser to translate the page to see the link to the PDF file to download.

nevesjerry

There is an english description of changing this on page 6 of the japanese manual. Hope this helps.

The manual can be downloaded here:

You may have to use Google Chrome or the New Edge browser to translate the page to see the link to the PDF file to download.

nevesjerry

Thanks so much for the reply and aid on the Frequency Step setting on the AM band 10khz, on my Portable Panasonic pocket AM FM receiver RF-ND180 RA. It was easy to accomplish. I was struggling with the unit which all buttons are in Japanese!
Again thanks to the members on the forum.
Jerry

a417

"Translate this Page" has saved my bacon several times on oddball tech. It's a good trick to have in your bag.

[edit] Firefox ESR Browser with Google's Translation add on. (forgot to mention it)

Status
Not open for further replies.