radioscan

Radio Sensei
Database Admin
Perhaps even MotoTRBO.

New license issued for emissions 7K60FXD and 7K60FXE as follows:

PW WQON728
PATASKALA POLICE
[WE ARE A GOVERNMENTAL ENTITY PROVIDING POLICE PROTECTION.]
Control Point 1 - 430 SOUTH MAIN ST, PATASKALA OH 740-927-5011 (link)

11/30/2011 License Issued
1 - 11409 BROAD ST, PATASKALA (LICKING) OH (map)
155.955 FB2 100p 50e 7K60FXD 7K60FXE

2 - 24.1 km radius around fixed location 1
155.955 MO 45p 45e 7K60FXD 7K60FXE
159.0 MO 5p 5e 7K60FXD 7K60FXE

ibagli

I wonder how they plan on using it. They have an analog UHF repeater, but it's just a talk channel. They also have a UHF link to the sheriff's office's VHF dispatch channel, but there's now a VHF site licensed in Pataskala, so I'm wondering if they're going to use that directly and replace the UHF repeater with this.

Last edited:

LiberaFan08

This is really bad news. I LOVE listening to Pataskala, they are one of my favorites. Too bad they didn't just go to MARCS. With rumors of MARCS going to some other format (X2 TDMA ?) and now this, maybe it's time to give up scanning ? Uniden better get on the stick and come up with something really good real soon. Oh well....I guess there's always amateur radio, but that hobby seems to be dying as well.

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
This is really bad news. I LOVE listening to Pataskala, they are one of my favorites. Too bad they didn't just go to MARCS. With rumors of MARCS going to some other format (X2 TDMA ?) and now this, maybe it's time to give up scanning ? Uniden better get on the stick and come up with something really good real soon. Oh well....I guess there's always amateur radio, but that hobby seems to be dying as well.

If they go digital and not Mototrbo you may still hear them with a digital scanner.

From what I hear TDMA for MARCS statewide is many years off, if it continues at all.

Amateur radio popularity and technology is at an all time high.

Status
Not open for further replies.