Philadelphia Taxi Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

phillydjdan

By the way, Joe. Her name is Nancy. I love how sometimes she gets all flirty like it's CBs or something :)

phillydjdan

It's funny, last night I threw some conventional VHF SMR stuff into my scanner to do some research and the output frequency happened to be one of them (I guess Sunshine has these licensed for LTR and conventional). It took all of about 30 seconds of scanning to hear that familiar voice. Then a cabby called in and asked for a radio check, then asked it that was Nancy, to which she said yes. Honest to God, I have not monitored the channel since the last time I posted about.

captaincab

monitoring delco pa with gre psr300 pro2053 and b
The way i understand it is in the event of a ltr controller failure. This system reverts to a conventional vhf system so that may be why.

It's funny, last night I threw some conventional VHF SMR stuff into my scanner to do some research and the output frequency happened to be one of them (I guess Sunshine has these licensed for LTR and conventional). It took all of about 30 seconds of scanning to hear that familiar voice. Then a cabby called in and asked for a radio check, then asked it that was Nancy, to which she said yes. Honest to God, I have not monitored the channel since the last time I posted about.

Septa3371CSX1

Looks like Colonial in South Jersey has changed talkgroups again. I'm now getting them on home repeater 20 with base on 0-20-030 and mobiles above that. Haven't seen anything pop up on repeater 12 (154.4825) lately so I'm wondering if that one got turned off.

Status
Not open for further replies.