Phoenix Regional Dispatch Only Showing Map, Not Incidents, On Phone

jpolich7

Premium Subscriber
The new Phoenix Regional Dispatch windows (map and incidents) are displaying properly on my PC, but only the map window is showing on my Android Motorola 2022 Moto G Stylus. On that phone, there does not seem to be way way to navigate to the incident window, which is automatically the right window on the PC. This may be a problem specific to this phone model, or it may be a bug in the Phoenix Regional Dispatch programming.

URL here: ArcGIS Dashboards

Any suggestions? Thanks.

ScanRafael

Premium Subscriber
The new Phoenix Regional Dispatch windows (map and incidents) are displaying properly on my PC, but only the map window is showing on my Android Motorola 2022 Moto G Stylus. On that phone, there does not seem to be way way to navigate to the incident window, which is automatically the right window on the PC. This may be a problem specific to this phone model, or it may be a bug in the Phoenix Regional Dispatch programming.

URL here: ArcGIS Dashboards

Any suggestions? Thanks.
I was having the same problem on my Mac until I visited this website and clicked Who's Dispatched Now.

918Dave

I only receive the map portion on my Android Galaxy S21 as well. It also takes more time loading up on my PC. The map portion is nice but that's about all I care about with this new version. I miss Police agencies being shown on accidents, or knowing which hospital the ambulance is going to. I've also noticed a lot less radio chatter on calls since the new version.