Plane crash

Status
Not open for further replies.

lowboy654

DB Admin Member
Database Admin
Joined
Oct 29, 2005
Messages
2,293
Reaction score
11
Location
Northwest, WA
Bad things happen to good people, the young, the innocent, and small animals all the time..... welcome to human life on earth. Lots about it sucks, deal with it.

Ken please don't lecture me about reverence for the family/dead when you are posting condition color codes (that you have no idea what they even mean compounds the issue in my view), in real-time, likely in violation of law, & in public view for all to see.

'Tis true my humor runs to the dark side, no apologies this time. The humor was directed at you, not at the victim. I have not heard SAR pluralized prior to your post.

The SARS comment just struck me as made in jest. As a true fan of your literary wit and dynamic prose, just figured I would stick my head in the door for a quick knee-slapper.

Anyway, hope this post won't effect our relationship, thanks for the hundreds of hours you have donated to the hobie and RR database. On behalf of all RR members Thank You.

Nope, we have the same relationship we had before
 

commstar

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Apr 22, 2001
Messages
353
Reaction score
4
Location
Ok good, I'd hate to be owen you any aplogies for too long.

Best,
Mike
 

commstar

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Apr 22, 2001
Messages
353
Reaction score
4
Location
Owen, good one very, Rich
Ken,
Its Mike, not Rich. And I don't know where you were headed, just
trying to make sure I did not owe you an apology.

Regards,
Rich errr sorry Mike LOL
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top