Police/Medic codes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinetree

Alpha = routine run no hurry or problem is not serious
Bravo = May or not have medic units with you depending on type of call
Charlie = Not serious but medic units run with ambulance

bs369

Thanks again. It does make the listening much better when you know what they're talking about. With Dover "silent", the PDs' can get really boring. Although, Milford PD can get busy.

mike2boys

need help

I cant seem to understand how to take the delaware public safety freq and download them into win 96 I can upload freq can someone here share there delaware list that i can add to win96 please mike

chcfirefighter44

Feed Provider
PMD Codes

The designations that you hear ALPHA, BRAVO, CHARLIE, DELTA, and ECHO, are known as part of the PMD coding system found here in Delaware and other places. There will often times be 2 numbers associated with the A, B, C, D, or E. Such as 29D4 which would be a MVC with rollover and a 31C1 Unconcious/Fainting. These are to help the responding units weather it be the ambulance, paramedics, or fire department understand with all the info the dispatcher has what is actually going on prior to their arrival.

Premium Subscriber
Can anyone tell me what the police codes "FLE" Frank Lincoln Edward and "FLS" Frank Lincoln Sam mean?

Ah we meet again! I under a different name tho. Aside from the 'phonetic spelling' reply >
Frank = F
Lincoln = L
Edward = E
Sam = S
(thank you very much.....)
did you ever get your answer?

Premium Subscriber
DSP and NCCPD have a bunch of codes that are unknown. Sounds to me like it's CAD talk. I ain't giving up tho. Where's a cop when ya need one!

chcfirefighter44

Feed Provider
Dsp codes

I have decrypted some of their codes they use. Today listened and watched a DUI arrest on my street, from the traffic I have decided that the use the delaware code reference number to describe the crime. A 4177 stop refers to the section of delaware code related to the incident or in this case, DEL CODE § 4177 : Delaware Code - Section 4177: DRIVING A VEHICLE WHILE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OR WITH A PROHIBITED ALCOHOL OR DRUG CONTENT; EVIDENCE; ARRESTS; AND PENALTIES.

Status
Not open for further replies.