Pope/Bragg/Fayetteville file request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toad_77

I'm looking for a .mem file (ARC-250 Pro) for a BC-796D; I will be in the area for a few days and would like to be able to listen without having to reinvent the wheel.

Thank you,

C.A.

Dank

Per the RRDB policy you won't find any of those freqs on the site - they have been removed. I wish you luck in finding them. You may have a better chance with google search or checking Yahoo groups.

Grog

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Dank said:
Per the RRDB policy you won't find any of those freqs on the site - they have been removed. I wish you luck in finding them. You may have a better chance with google search or checking Yahoo groups.

They were removed from th database, but have WE been ordered to not posat a file that happens to have that info? :D

Dank

They were removed from th database, but have WE been ordered to not posat a file that happens to have that info? :D

Grog,
I agree with you, while I don't post lot of info I am not familiar with a restriction to not share those freqs on the RRBD site. I would like to have that info myself. I just wanted to mention that Toad may not get the response he was hoping for, but perhaps he has gotten what he wanted.

10-95,
If your willing to share and it isn't an inconvenience may I get a copy of your file?
Thanks,
Dan

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
Toad_77 said:
I'm looking for a .mem file (ARC-250 Pro) for a BC-796D; I will be in the area for a few days and would like to be able to listen without having to reinvent the wheel.

Thank you,

C.A.
Only bank 1 in this file cause I made from another mem with several Mil 400 trunking systems. However, if you have the time, I could add other Fayetteville area systems including a bank with MilAir.

Edit: the file has been updated to include 6 more banks.

Last edited:

10-95

Dank said:

Grog,
I agree with you, while I don't post lot of info I am not familiar with a restriction to not share those freqs on the RRBD site. I would like to have that info myself. I just wanted to mention that Toad may not get the response he was hoping for, but perhaps he has gotten what he wanted.

10-95,
If your willing to share and it isn't an inconvenience may I get a copy of your file?
Thanks,
Dan

It's not an actually file , it's just some info you need to be able to listen to it. Check your PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.