POTUS Visit - Trump2020 Rally - Wildwood 1/28/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireBuff44

I picked up some traffic on the Jersey Shore Talkgroups on 700 system earlier this afternoon. Honestly I can't tell you which ones cause I was driving.

41811055DJrsy Shore 1Jersey Shore Region 1 Interop
41831057DJrsy Shore 2Jersey Shore Region 2 Interop
41851059DJrsy Shore 3Jersey Shore Region 3 Interop
4187105bDJrsy Shore 4Jersey Shore Region 4 Interop

pro106import

Premium Subscriber
Milford, Ct. perched high above Long Island Sound
No CAP is up tonight for Wildwood. Altough Darkstar (AWACS) and three F-16's ("Wild") were doing some regular intercept training earlier this evening just off of the south shore of NJ. But when you think about it, why would they have to utilize a CAP when the F-16's are right there in AC and can be flying in seconds. :)

TerryPavlick

Premium Subscriber
No CAP is up tonight for Wildwood. Altough Darkstar (AWACS) and three F-16's ("Wild") were doing some regular intercept training earlier this evening just off of the south shore of NJ. But when you think about it, why would they have to utilize a CAP when the F-16's are right there in AC and can be flying in seconds. :)

There was no AWACS in the area. One of the fighters acts like an AWACS control calling the position of the bad guys. The fighter ids as Darkstar.

Terry

pro106import

Premium Subscriber
Milford, Ct. perched high above Long Island Sound
There was no AWACS in the area. One of the fighters acts like an AWACS control calling the position of the bad guys. The fighter ids as Darkstar.

Terry

Oh very good Terry. Yes usually when I hear that Darkstar callsign I assume it is the Awacs. Through me for a loop this time! Thanks for the clarification.

ecps92

slightly off-topic, but for those on the coast, CAP [Not Combat Air Patrol] seemed to be heading to Nantucket yesterday
for some Flight Time and running some training missions "Exercise, Exercise" around the same time an E6 was off Long Island
burning on UHF etc... might be worth listening and monitoring ADSB etc

Status
Not open for further replies.