Trump Rally Pickens SC

KF4JYE

Premium Subscriber
Can you ID the users?
Palmetto 800 LE Common 8 is being used for traffic coordination from GSP to Pickens. I have not ID’d the users.

8SCTAC5 853.9750 is being used for coordination within the event site.

Pickens SD, PD, and FD are being used outside the event site.

All comms can be clearly heard in Anderson city.

rescuecomm

I just got in from a day hike. Before I left the house, I heard that people were really suffering from the extreme heat and humidity. Some were being transported to the local ER for heat stroke.

KF4, did you hear the LE Common 8 off of the Pickens tower or the Paris tower?

ExecutiveChef

Premium Subscriber
I just got in from a day hike. Before I left the house, I heard that people were really suffering from the extreme heat and humidity. Some were being transported to the local ER for heat stroke.

LE Common 8 was heard off the Paris tower Greenville Simulcast for me Sys 1D9h / Site ID 23

Last edited:

KMG54

Premium Subscriber
I was at the rally. two low pass flights over the venue. then headed towards GSP. What a fun day, have pictures to share for years. I would say from going to NASCAR and Football events, at a minimum 50k plus in attendance.

KF4JYE

Premium Subscriber

All LE Common 8 transmissions which I heard were on the Anderson County Simulcast system.

KMG54

Premium Subscriber
Had a few drop near were I was. It was hot, but medics were set up and ready. Not bashing people, but there was freewater being handed out and use some common sense. I watched most of it under a tree, was easy to get to the street in front of the court house for photo ops, then back to shade. But in their defence, the turn out was twice as big as expected and lots were standin on hwy183 with no shade and the air temp was 94.