POTUS Visit

Status
Not open for further replies.

spacellamaman

the hitch here is i haven't had a good mp3 file converter program in some time now and am not dying to deal with the hassle of finding a new one. i would be willing to just directly post the au file on here but i am not seeing how to post the audio file, aside from setting up a new cloud account somewhere, uploading it there, and then linking to it.

if there is some method of posting it here and it taking less than say, 30mins of my life to do so, please point me in the right direction.

or i guess i can make a .mp3 just using line in audio i suppose, but it won't have any metadata obviously, and i imagine ya'll are gonna want to see that too before i am believed.

still don't see a way to directly upload it though.

Bueller? Bueller? .........Bueller?

spacellamaman

re 167.5375, PL 67.0 : so i was in concord day before yesterday and it was going again. PRO668(factory config) was picking it up just fine and so was my PSR-800 w/ the DMR upgrade.

There was a 12 minute Tx at one point, during which a thought occured to me. I checked all the boxes in the limit search on the PSR800 to recieve only P25/P2/DMR, while the PRO668 was parked on 167.5375 and receiving just fine.

With the boxes checked, the PSR800 only hesitated on 167.5375, and kept on going. It would not unsquelch if the P25/P2/DMR boxes were checked.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Re-using an old thread with relevant title rather than starting a new one. Media reporting, AF1 landing at the NC ANG in Charlotte Thursday at 4:10pm, then heads to the Duke Energy Hanger at the airport for a 4:30pm event.

Good news for @Tech21 they won't be leaving the airport so there won't be traffic issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.