Prgramming PrO-97

Status
Not open for further replies.

kellyrj

I have had my Pro-97 for a while. I finally spent the $25 and downloaded Win97 so my cramped fingers wouldnt have to endure any further manual programming.

My question is I need a cable to upload to the scanner from my computer:

1. is the Radioshack USB the only option?

2. I have VISTA (i know you dont have to say it) is/are there a/some known problems getting this cable to work? I have read some reviews giving + & - feedback.

the cable is $32 and i just want some reassurance that this is the way to go before i invest. i know its not much money for super scanning junkies to spend...but well anyway.....

My computer has vista home premium and i install the updates regularly so not sure if that will help.

lugoffman

I have had my Pro-97 for a while. I finally spent the $25 and downloaded Win97 so my cramped fingers wouldnt have to endure any further manual programming.

My question is I need a cable to upload to the scanner from my computer:

1. is the Radioshack USB the only option?

2. I have VISTA (i know you dont have to say it) is/are there a/some known problems getting this cable to work? I have read some reviews giving + & - feedback.

the cable is $32 and i just want some reassurance that this is the way to go before i invest. i know its not much money for super scanning junkies to spend...but well anyway.....

My computer has vista home premium and i install the updates regularly so not sure if that will help.

well i think you can find them cheaper on ebay but doing that you never know what you are really buying but man i bought one at radio shack for less i think but looks like everything is going up but i would go with the new one it is well worth it also if you need any help with the programing give me a pm or somthing i will help ya out the best i can with it

Status
Not open for further replies.