Printing out threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

videobruce

Premium Subscriber
Is there a way to print out a 'condensed' style for a thread w/o all the images and just the username, date and actual text in the post?
There is a specific one that has a lot of good info I'd like to save, but just using the print option or even the "Simplify Page" using FF, doesn't cut it.

Thanks.

videobruce

Premium Subscriber
Thanks but Chrome Dome is a four letter word here, just as any M$ so called POS browser is and has been!

Last edited:

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
Is there a way to print out a 'condensed' style for a thread w/o all the images and just the username, date and actual text in the post?
There is a specific one that has a lot of good info I'd like to save, but just using the print option or even the "Simplify Page" using FF, doesn't cut it.

Thanks.

How about Cut & Paste into an editor or word processor, or even paste it into an email and sent it to yourself?

videobruce

Premium Subscriber
iMONITOR;
The pages here and most forums are too complex. Isolating the user name, date & actual text FF's "Simplify Page' mode kinda works, but there are way too many empty lines or almost empty lines that waste space spreading out the thread defeating the purpose..
Some sites have a 'print' version for their forum, that apparently isn't available here.

I did managed a C&P as you stated into AOO (Apache Open Office), editing out the unnecessary post count, toitle under the user name etc. on a each post basis, time consuming, but ti did work that I tiring to avoid. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.