Pro 164 help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brenlp61

Premium Subscriber
I hope someone can help me. I received a RS Pro 164 for Christmas and I need some help. I went from a RS Pro-50 to the 164 and this is all new to me. I have read the book and still can't figure out how to program the darn thing. It will scan through banks 0 and 1 as far as I can tell. But I would like to put in my own frequencies for the county and state I live in (WI). I do have the USB cable for my computer and a free trial for a software program called Arc 300. So if anyone has the time and would like to email me, I would appreciate it. E-mail is Brenlp61@aol.com. Thanks for the help.

KC5EIB

Feed Provider
I hope someone can help me. I received a RS Pro 164 for Christmas and I need some help. I went from a RS Pro-50 to the 164 and this is all new to me. I have read the book and still can't figure out how to program the darn thing. It will scan through banks 0 and 1 as far as I can tell. But I would like to put in my own frequencies for the county and state I live in (WI). I do have the USB cable for my computer and a free trial for a software program called Arc 300. So if anyone has the time and would like to email me, I would appreciate it. E-mail is Brenlp61@aol.com. Thanks for the help.

Where in WI are you and what cities/towns do you want to listen to?

Brenlp61

Premium Subscriber
I live in Rock County, WI. I have the frequencies, just trying to figure out how to program the darn thing. Just downloaded a program, going to see if that works.

brenda

Brenlp61

Premium Subscriber
Figured it out

I just want to say " Thank you" for the help. I figured this scanner out. I just need to buy the software and subscribe to RR to get the frequencies. But now, can someone please explain "trunking" to me or give me a web site that does. My old handheld didn't have that capability and this new handheld has a key just for that. Hope I'm not being a bother to anyone, just trying to learn.

Thanks for the help and understanding.....

Brenda :)

DickH

I just want to say " Thank you" for the help. I figured this scanner out. I just need to buy the software and subscribe to RR to get the frequencies. But now, can someone please explain "trunking" to me or give me a web site that does. My old handheld didn't have that capability and this new handheld has a key just for that. Hope I'm not being a bother to anyone, just trying to learn.

Thanks for the help and understanding.....

Brenda :)

Check your e-mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.