Pro 2052

Status
Not open for further replies.

garygoods

I know that I am way outdated, but would like to ask if I could get the Freqs. for Cobb CountyPolice also Paulding County police Georgia, from one of you? Thank you. I am having problems getting them Thank you for any of your help.

N8IAA

I know that I am way outdated, but would like to ask if I could get the Freqs. for Cobb CountyPolice also Paulding County police Georgia, from one of you? Thank you. I am having problems getting them Thank you for any of your help.

Gary, the 2052 will make a great radio to receive VHF/UHF aircraft, but will not receive either Cobb or Paulding.
Cobb digital P-25, Phase I system (and according to some in the GA forum will be going to a Phase II system):
Cobb County P25 Trunking System, Various, Georgia - Scanner Frequencies

Paulding has gone to a different digital format known as DMR/MotoTRBO Capacity Plus. It can be monitored by a scanner that has a data tap, and DSD software. Here is the link to Paulding county-
Paulding County Public Safety Trunking System, Dallas, Georgia - Scanner Frequencies

You may want to use the Live audio to hear Cobb, but I don't think that there is any link to hear Paulding.

The new Whistler 1080 scanner will be able to hear Cobb system now and in the future. It utilizes the earphone adapter for a tap point.

HTH,
Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.