Pro 2067 info for wiki

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
As long as you're logged into the wiki, just hit edit and start keying. Note however that this is not a text based editor - there is a language to be learned to edit successfully. Don't worry about messing something up - if an article gets hosed, it can be reverted.

There's a link at the very bottom of the wiki's first page on the left for a langauge reference

Mike

FCVPI99

ok .. added that .. and since i was there i added some info to the Pro 2004 and how to make it into a Pro 2005

FCVPI99

If you are looking at this page

There is an entry for the 2005 just a little above the 2004. The reason the wiki link is red is that no one has put together an article for both of these scanners,

Mike
ya .. you dont want me doing it .. lol il be adding every lil bit of info i have it will be to much .. lol plus i got a whopping D in English class ..lol

TGuelker

Retired ASE CMAT L1 MRRT
Premium Subscriber
whopping D

My mother was an English teacher and I have been called a grammar Nazi many times. I have found and corrected many wiki errors.

You make the wiki, send me a pm when you are finished, and I will gladly edit and make any corrections needed.

FCVPI99

My mother was an English teacher and I have been called a grammar Nazi many times. I have found and corrected many wiki errors.

You make the wiki, send me a pm when you are finished, and I will gladly edit and make any corrections needed.
ok i did a basic junk write of of the pro 2004 please check as i know with my English skills it is a mess - i dont know how to add a pic or i would have added the scan of the layout of this board from the real service manual i have with circles around the diodes i am talking about maybe that will be a future update to the page

TGuelker

Retired ASE CMAT L1 MRRT
Premium Subscriber
ok i did a basic junk write of of the pro 2004 please check as i know with my English skills it is a mess - i dont know how to add a pic or i would have added the scan of the layout of this board from the real service manual i have with circles around the diodes i am talking about maybe that will be a future update to the page

There is no edit button.