Pro 60 help

Status
Not open for further replies.

THEDOGFATHER

Hi, I'm very new to this but if anyone can help me with frequencies to enter into a Pro 60 I just bought it would be appreciated. I am looking for ambulance and fire frequencies. This is for a woman who will be laid up for a few weeks and she really enjoys listening to the scanner online but will not have access to her computer . I bought this PRO 60 for her hoping it will work ok.
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Dan

ddoorman

Dan: This is the place for help. Before any help is forthcoming you must give this forum more information. You list your location as "Ottawa". Is that in Canada, California, Michigan, or some other state? Also, does she wish to listen to the Ottawa PD or some other PD?

THEDOGFATHER

Sorry...

Thank you for the response....I am in Ottawa ontario canada. She would like to listen to the ambulance and fire frequencies. The police are digital from what I understand and the PRO 60 is not capable of this I come to find out. But the others are apparently still analog.....

mikey60

Thank you for the response....I am in Ottawa ontario canada. She would like to listen to the ambulance and fire frequencies. The police are digital from what I understand and the PRO 60 is not capable of this I come to find out. But the others are apparently still analog.....

Looks like most of what you want to hear are on an EDACS system, which the PRO-60 is not capable of tracking...

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.