pro-92b trunking problems help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbud42010

i live in springfield ohio btw. deal is i have tried everything from reprogramming my scanner to rigging antennas i cant get nothin but clark county sheriff to a lil out of county stuff (static) but can understand im mainly tryna get 800 mhz for local springfield city services and maybe green county and dayton county an city police i was getting springfield city but they disappeared i get alot of buzz annoying channels ctrl-01 ctrl-09 channels i kno there control channels 860.6500 851.1000 i program in lcn order and i follow correct steps i got 2 bad ass 4 ft cb antennas riggd up i kno its not good for 800 mhz but dam it sholuld get better then it si now

tonsoffun

Senior Moderator
Premium Subscriber
Hi Big Bud,

I moved your thread to the Ohio forum to get some local help.

Thanks and welcome to Radioreference:)

andyishere

Welcome to Radioreference!
I noticed Clark County was no longer around, then I saw it was back yesterday. I was wondering who took over and it is you!

I am familiar with the Sheriff Department (155.79000) but not with City. If it is anything like the City Police/Fire Rescue it is Encrypted. You said you had it for awhile then it went to Static. So it might be encrypted, can you tell me the Freq and I'll try to get it and see.

Welcome !
(someone else jump in with opinion!)

bigbud42010

yea its my feed my mic input dont work rite no more idk wat happened to it the freqs i was getting talk from the city not the fire/police i put the channels i was getn talk from the other day on the forum above here^ but springfield city is lcn 1/866.1000 2/866.8875 3/867.3875 4/867.9125 5/868.4625 6/866.7125 7/867.6750 this is the ctl-01 860.6500 its not lcn order

andyishere

Uh BigBud just to let you know, as I am listening CCSO(Clark County Sheriff Office) and your feed is online, you are not broadcasting it... I am not hearing a single thing on your side. Through my scanners yes... yours no!

Just letting you know!
Andy

andyishere

I don't think Springfield is Rebanding, they have been encrypted for awhile and I think they will stay that way. Its for Officer Safety most likely!
Feed Notes

montgomery county madison Clark County Area Sheriff And Fire and dayton airport approach and departure

This everything you have in the Radio?^

radioscan

Radio Sensei
Database Admin

radioscan

Radio Sensei
Database Admin
Still Cant hear Police or Fire correct?

Correct! Public Safety still uses Provoice digital modulation, thus unmonitorable by any market available scanner.
City Services are analog and can be monitored. Basically they just moved their frequencies 15 MHz downband.

This now makes the third southwestern Ohio trunked system to be rebanded, the other two being Butler County (BRICS) and Clinton Coutny EDACS.

andyishere

Correct! Public Safety still uses Provoice digital modulation, thus unmonitorable by any market available scanner.
City Services are analog and can be monitored. Basically they just moved their frequencies 15 MHz downband.

This now makes the third southwestern Ohio trunked system to be rebanded, the other two being Butler County (BRICS) and Clinton Coutny EDACS.

I knew about City Police and Fire, just not City Service.... I say I join the City Police just to hear them. I'll be a dispatcher! :D

bigbud42010

so since springfield has rebanded i figured out the weird freqs i was getting was springfield city not police/ems/fire just city i still get stuff from other freqs that are only from cleveland weird yea i kno so i need someone who knows alot about ohio freqs so sum1 yell at me thanks

radioscan

Radio Sensei
Database Admin
so since springfield has rebanded i figured out the weird freqs i was getting was springfield city not police/ems/fire just city i still get stuff from other freqs that are only from cleveland weird yea i kno so i need someone who knows alot about ohio freqs so sum1 yell at me thanks

I'm not getting exactly what you are trying to say here. Are you saying you are receiving frequencies exclusive to the Cleveland area from Clark County?

If so please post them. Also, you do know you can search for frequencies used within Ohio from the main Ohio db page?

Ohio Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

bigbud42010

umm got a question is my pro-92b rebanding on the edacs system capable cuz i can pick up the springfield city plows in manual mode but if i scan it wont pick them up?????

radioscan

Radio Sensei
Database Admin
umm got a question is my pro-92b rebanding on the edacs system capable cuz i can pick up the springfield city plows in manual mode but if i scan it wont pick them up?????

Rebanding does not affect EDACS systems. it affects Motorola systems.
All you need to do with the Pro-92b is to reprogram it with the new frequencies in the correct LCN order and it should track it just fine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.