PRO-95 Keypads For Sale??

Status
Not open for further replies.
My keypad contacts are worn out & I'm tired of attaching foil paper "contacts" every 2 months (they fall out of place after a while). Anybody out there selling any good PRO-95 keypads? Will negotiate!! :)

RAA9595

I got a new keypad a couple of years ago for my 95 or 93. Just go find a R.S. salesman that actually knows what your talking about and have him order it for you. I don't think it was too much, and they ship it to you with no shipping charges.

RAA9595 said:
I got a new keypad a couple of years ago for my 95 or 93. Just go find a R.S. salesman that actually knows what your talking about and have him order it for you. I don't think it was too much, and they ship it to you with no shipping charges.

I called like 3-4 Radioshacks here in Brooklyn & they dunno what the hell I'm talking about. All I'm looking for is a brand new keypad to purchase because the keypad contacts on my PRO-95 is worn out & I'm tired of pasting foil paper squares in the backs of each button because they fall out after a while & the whole keypad doesn't function. I searched E-Bay, Google, Yahoo & found nothing. Does ANYBODY have PRO-95 parts for sale??

scannerrail

stupid question but did they ever make a lighted keypad buttons?

I wonder if it's possible to rig up some type of backlight for the keys.

Status
Not open for further replies.