pro-97 vs pro-96

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoggDriver

hello all i need some help. i have trouble monitoring military bases with my pro-96 but have no problem with the pro-97. i input the correct frequency table with the base and offset but i can't monitor anything. even the control channel is mute with the pro-96. i travel daily on business and recently i've been trying to monitor the Camp Lejeune system with the pro-96 but can't. i live near Langley Air Force base in VA and have the same problem. what says the forum. thanx in advance

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
hello all i need some help. i have trouble monitoring military bases with my pro-96 but have no problem with the pro-97. i input the correct frequency table with the base and offset but i can't monitor anything. even the control channel is mute with the pro-96. i travel daily on business and recently i've been trying to monitor the Camp Lejeune system with the pro-96 but can't. i live near Langley Air Force base in VA and have the same problem. what says the forum. thanx in advance
I listen to Langley, Norfolk Naval Base & Portsmouth Naval Shipyard every day with a 96 & 2096. And I've scanned Lejeune during trips down the coast.

For Langley,
PGM>TRUNK and set t MODE to MOT
PGM
Key in control and alt control freqs (Enter after each)
TRUNK>FUNC + 2
Key in Base freq: 406.0000
Key in 380 Offset
Use UP/DOWN to Step 12.5
ENTER
FUNC + 3
UP/DOWN to TABLE on bottom
ENTER
SCAN
If needed, change to OPEN Scan by pressing FUNC + 5 ( + appears below bank nuimber on top line of display)

Status
Not open for further replies.