Pro106 RS help in Bowling Green

Status
Not open for further replies.

docbike

Hi Guys,

Well!!! I got the Win500 software and RS data cable to work finally. I have programmed (I'm not really sure how I did it?) the local police and fire and etc into from the win500 software but now how can I load the state police in ??? I do not see anything in the drop down menus for the KY State Police?? Thanks

This is sure a learning curve. For those of you who are saying that this is EASY I take my hat off to you!

Clint

unitcharlie

a Kentucky DB Admin...
Premium Subscriber
Did you get the help you needed to get KSP into your scanner? Sorry the past few weeks have been hectic and I haven't kept as close an eye to the KY Forum as usual.....

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Do web import and conv object its pretty easy once your used to it. Set agc on audio boost on delay on... all the ATT off both local and global. Been helping a friend to set his 106 up for the South Dakota system

docbike

Hi Unitcharlie,

Yes, I was able to figure out everything that I needed. Long story short is that I was leaving a leather cover on my Pro106 when trying to download new frequencies. I guess the plug was not going into the radio all the way and when it was showing as downloading (on the computer) it actually was not??? So after several tries I figured out that the Pro 106 actually shows download progress on screen and when I took off the leather case it downloaded the new frequencies just fine. I am learning new things every day now. Just figured out how to put in the colored LED's to specific frequencies yesterday. Its all coming together and I am really enjoying it. Thank you very much for asking and in the future if I need some help I will always post to this forum.. Many thanks to all who have helped me get started in the wonderful world of scanning.

Clint Sr

unitcharlie

a Kentucky DB Admin...
Premium Subscriber
I have the nylon cover on my 500 and discovered that one afternoon when I was knee deep in changing hundreds of freqs.... There are many people in the forums who will help you and do so without hesitation, feel free to ask away.... Welcome to a hobby that will likely become an obsession (we have no "Scannists Anonymous", yet)!

Highpockets

Hi Guys,

Well!!! I got the Win500 software and RS data cable to work finally. I have programmed (I'm not really sure how I did it?) the local police and fire and etc into from the win500 software but now how can I load the state police in ??? I do not see anything in the drop down menus for the KY State Police?? Thanks

This is sure a learning curve. For those of you who are saying that this is EASY I take my hat off to you!

Clint

See if this guide will help you:

WIN500 - UtahRadio

Status
Not open for further replies.