Problem with live audio

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnrick

I have two computers here, one of them works fine with getting the live audio to play and the other I cannot get it to work on. I have java turned on and I have flash-10 installed but I cannot get the audio on this site to play on the computer.

Anyone have any advice on what I could do?

Thanks

richtidd

Database Admin
I have two computers here, one of them works fine with getting the live audio to play and the other I cannot get it to work on. I have java turned on and I have flash-10 installed but I cannot get the audio on this site to play on the computer.

Anyone have any advice on what I could do?

Thanks

What feed are you trying to listen to?

mnrick

Yes, that feed, also I have tried to listen to the Suburban Hennepin & Carver County feed, I cannot get those or any other feeds to play on one of my computers. It works fine on my HP but on the Dell I cannot get it to play, the Dell has Firefox on it, Java is enabled and I have Flash player 10 installed. It has to be a issue with that computer, I do not think it is anything to do with this site, I am just wondering if there is anything you think I can do with the computer to get it to play the feeds.

richtidd

Database Admin
Yes, that feed, also I have tried to listen to the Suburban Hennepin & Carver County feed, I cannot get those or any other feeds to play on one of my computers. It works fine on my HP but on the Dell I cannot get it to play, the Dell has Firefox on it, Java is enabled and I have Flash player 10 installed. It has to be a issue with that computer, I do not think it is anything to do with this site, I am just wondering if there is anything you think I can do with the computer to get it to play the feeds.

The Minneapolis and St Paul Police, Fire and EMS plays fine for me with all the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.