Products like GRE Super Amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

policefreak

Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.1.2; en-us; LG-LS720 Build/JZO54K) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30)

Is there something on the market today that is similar to the GRE Super Amplifier? Im guessing those are no longer in stock?

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.1.2; en-us; LG-LS720 Build/JZO54K) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30)

Is there something on the market today that is similar to the GRE Super Amplifier? Im guessing those are no longer in stock?

As you can see from the 2 links posted above (out of stock, and discontinued), it might be pretty difficult to find a new one.... maybe Ebay or Craigslist?

Ebay

I bought one from Ebay last year which is good but for some reason not as good as the one I owned about 10 yrs ago. I'm not sure I got a dud or they changed the design. Last checked an outfit in FL still have them for $59.

policefreak

Premium Subscriber

Yea thanks for the responses. I have 2 GRE Super Amplifiers but i kick the crap out of them and over time I notice both have gotten considerably. Great product though. I noticed a bunch of different amplifiers on scanner master. Wondered if anyone has tried any of them and would recommend one. Hey SouthJerseyJohnny what town are you from??

policefreak

Premium Subscriber

Has anyone else noticed the GRE Super Amplifier tends to get noisy after awhile? I thought it was just my location and that cell tower interference was screwing up 800 mhz reception. But it almost seems like now its the superamp because I notice the same thing on 500 mhz.

policefreak

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know if whistler or another company would continue production of the GRE Superamplifier?

Status
Not open for further replies.