BCD325P2/BCD996P2: Program BCD325P2

Doxie0033

Premium Subscriber
I just purchased a Uniden BCD325P2 scanner. I think there is only one county code setup, how do I setup more? Looking for someone near Akron, Ohio for help!

a727469

Premium Subscriber
What’s a “county code”? Also recommend you post a request in the Ohio forum

wtp

akron is in summit county.
summit county has one system/tower listed.
with 1 post they sound new.

Last edited:

Ronaldski

MI DB Admin
Database Admin
Free program to ... program yours. Also has how to videos at the bottom. It doesn't support DMR programming but, most don't usually get that paid oddon from Uniden.

Videos

Summit is some 80% down at the link and frequencies for summit at the top, only program in the four frequencies in red for Summit.
Under MODE if D its in the clear and DE is encrypted-don't bother to program them.

Ronaldski

MI DB Admin
Database Admin
Be sure to set your system(s) to ID Scan and set them for P25 Standard under Type.
The videos were made before the 325P2 was available, but all the info provided still applies.

You don't need to assign quickkeys to each groups, I never do, but should for the site(s).

In K4DPS video he made a mistake at the end, - I changed the wiki to add that note.
"@tarantula_live
FYI, once you are done with all the quick keys, click UPLOAD to scanner, not download from scanner. If you download, you will have to reimport and setup everything again."

Last edited: