programing new P25 system in 106

Status
Not open for further replies.
Squelch is set to 2-3. I programmed a wildcard very, very carefully. Everything works except there is no T. It has been programmed the same way in the past with no problems. I am wondering if it might be something inside. ???

Swipesy

Fire32Fighter1985 change the System mode from NFM to FM. Do not change anything else and see if the T appears. Report back.

OK. It will be later today till we get home. Once there i will attempt to pgm the chase site in Franklin Parish. Could you please tell me how to program fm.

Swipesy

Fire32fighter1985 you keep changing what you are programming. I can no longer help you. Your post 67 & 68 said you were working with Jefferson Parish, Bridge Tower. Now your post 83 says you are working with Franklin Parish. Also I see you are posting in the Louisiana Forum. Sorry, I am out.

Fire32fighter1985 you keep changing what you are programming. I can no longer help you. Your post 67 & 68 said you were working with Jefferson Parish, Bridge Tower. Now your post 83 says you are working with Franklin Parish. Also I see you are posting in the Louisiana Forum. Sorry, I am out.
I am sorry for the confusion. We were visiting my mom in jefferson parish but we live in franklin parish. On the way back home I decided to try programming a wildcard for the chase site in franklin parish and guess what it works. Now all I have to do is figure out how to program a normal p25 phase 1 system.

trentbob

W3BUX- Bucks County, PA
Premium Subscriber
Very good effort here John, very commendable, if anybody could do it you could. I didn't know about the cross posting on the same subject on another forum :unsure:.

Swipesy

Look at my Post 69. I even gave you a picture of how to program a "Normal P25 System" and showed you the settings. It is time you stop your posting these questions and look and use all the fine help you have been given on this topic by me and others. Enough!

Have you watched the video from post 4? The first 6 minutes show you step by step exactly what you are asking, including the wildcard. Is there something specific you're having trouble with?
I am having trouble programming a normal p25 system. I can progra
Have you watched the video from post 4? The first 6 minutes show you step by step exactly what you are asking, including the wildcard. Is there something specific you're having trouble with?
Yes and I am still confused. The list you posted was perfect for a wildcard. But when I try to program a normal p25 system it always comes up as a wildcard.

cmjonesinc

Premium Subscriber
I am having trouble programming a normal p25 system. I can progra

Yes and I am still confused. The list you posted was perfect for a wildcard. But when I try to program a normal p25 system it always comes up as a wildcard.
When you get to the step where it says "ID: Wildcard" you need to edit that. Delete "wildcard" and put in your TG ID.

Status
Not open for further replies.