Programming lapd

xxbzbxx11

Premium Subscriber
Is it possible to program my apx 7500 to monitor northeast or central division LAPD dispatch? Or Burbank or glendale PD? I tried programming it with CPS and when i finished, the radio said it was receiving and nothing would come out of the speakers.

patin

Is it possible to program my apx 7500 to monitor northeast or central division LAPD dispatch? Or Burbank or glendale PD? I tried programming it with CPS and when i finished, the radio said it was receiving and nothing would come out of the speakers.
BURBANK GLENDALE >> ENCRYPTED
LAPD CONVENTIONAL >> IN CLEAR
my APX7000 works great

xxbzbxx11

Premium Subscriber
Ok... I will give it another shot tonight... if I don't mind, i may require a little assistance if it doesn't go well, if thats okay...? ... I have another question... so u said burbank and arcadia are encrypted, how it is possible for them to be broadcasted on broadcastify as a live stream...?

Ok... I will give it another shot tonight... if I don't mind, i may require a little assistance if it doesn't go well, if thats okay...? ... I have another question... so u said burbank and glendale are encrypted. Ok... how about arcadia, it says arcadia is encrypted as well, but how is it possible for them to be broadcasted on broadcastify as a live stream...?

f40ph

Feed Provider
burbank and arcadia are encrypted, how it is possible for them to be broadcasted on broadcastify as a live stream...?
Looks to me like Burbank PD's stream is hosted by the actual agency. Notice the "star". Not sure if the other feed that "says" BPD truly plays BPD anymore now that they're encrypted.

tsalmrsystemtech

Premium Subscriber

Wow. I did not know they had a streaming service with a delay. Wonder how long the delay is? Kind of hard to judge the delay since you can't listen or I guess you can sniff on the Control Channel. Wonder if its a 2 or 5 or 10 minute delay. Something must have been approved as long as the delay was set at a certain limit to broadcastify. Hmmmm. Interesting. As you know nothing like real time. :)

StephanBH

Premium Subscriber

Wow. I did not know they had a streaming service with a delay. Wonder how long the delay is? Kind of hard to judge the delay since you can't listen or I guess you can sniff on the Control Channel. Wonder if its a 2 or 5 or 10 minute delay. Something must have been approved as long as the delay was set at a certain limit to broadcastify. Hmmmm. Interesting. As you know nothing like real time. :)
15 minute delay. As it’s an agency feed, that’s one of the features Broadcastify provides the ability to have.