ARC536: Programming NXDN Trunking System

How do I go about programming full NXDN trunking systems in the ARC536 software?

Specifically, I am looking to program the system below:
Atascocita Volunteer Fire Department

I am assuming the LCNs go into the unit IDs & then the rest of the info is as follows:
DEC=talkgroup
Audio Type=Digital
Service Type=Self explanatory

Please do correct me if I am incorrect in setting this up, as I am learning how to program my SDS100 manually.

I'd recommend becoming a RR premium subscriber and utilizing the RR web import service versus trying to create the system, site(s) and talkgroups from scratch. Takes much less time
I was planning on that, but probably not until my next paycheck (The next one will be two weeks from this Wednesday).
I have to pay off my credit card which I used to pay for my SDS100 + the DMR & NXDN upgrades.

Plus it would be handy to know in case the RR database goes down for whatever reason and premium subs don't have access to it :)

Is there any documentation or video tutorial on how to correctly program a trunking system within ARC536?

The documentation that came with the software assumes you have experience programming a trunking scanner with the ARC536 software and does not go into great detail about how to do so.
Tried to google, but nothing useful came up (this thread was at the top of thje search results :D) or none of the videos were useful.

tvengr

Well Known Member
Give this hpd favorites list file a try. Save the attached zipped file to your computer and extract. Open the extracted file with ARC536 and Upload to Scanner. Custom 1 Service Type needs to be enabled.

Attachments

• Atascocita VFD Fav.zip
    520 bytes · Views: 2