ProScan: ProScan - can't import talkgroups

disgusdad

Premium Subscriber
I have experience with FreeScan but new to ProScan. Trying to import my county P25 trunked groups (ARMER) from Radio Reference into my Uniden scanner.

On the ProScan import dialog when I select State/County/Systems and 'Get Data' I get a list of all my local county groups. (example: MN ARMER shows P25 system, 1782 Freq's and 4524 talkgroups for the state). My particular county shows 16 Freqs but the TGID's column is always empty on all the freq's in all counties/areas. If I click Import (Import only control channels is unchecked) ProScan imports those 16 frequencies under the Freqs group but there is no TGIDs group at all.

I had imported my existing sites from my scanner and they show up correctly in ProScan with TGID's but I can't seem to figure out what I'm missing on ProScan import from Radio Reference.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Scroll down and you should see the TGID groups like in this image. You may have did a 'Uncheck All' before checking the Carver County site.
Check the boxes with the TGID groups that you want to import.

1690648384910.png

disgusdad

Premium Subscriber
Yep, of course my county starting with 'C' I would not bother to scroll all the way down to see there is a mirror of the list of counties with the TGIDs column filled out. <face-palm>

Thank you for the quick response, definitely liking the software and options in ProScan so far, and really impressed by the support!
I think after I get a handle on all the settings I will be moving on from FreeScan.