ProScan Help Needed Bad password or mount

Status
Not open for further replies.

mondaro

Feed Provider
Hello...

I am using Proscan and received my email from RR that I got approved to provide a feed, now when I did the auto config in proscan the program filled in the RR information then when I go to connect it is giving the message in the status message window bad password or mount. My RR password is working to log into my RR account and it logged in in to get the auto config information, Any suggestions ??

Thank You.

Tony

zl2taw

when you sign up for streaming you will have access to the technical details.
This can be found by following these steps

go here Live Police, Fire, EMS, Aircraft, and Rail Scanners on RadioReference.com
then select on which state & then what county until you find your stream.
then click on the wheel looking icon which is on the right under the links heading (owner management page)
Once there click on the tab called technicals & thats where all the info you need for mounting your stream is located.
Take note, that the password for mounting is NOT the password you log in with

I hope that sort of makes sense

mondaro

Feed Provider
Hi...

Thats for the help but I can not locate the ownership management page or the wheel looking icon.
I am signed in. Can you provide a screen shot or two ?

Thanks

Tony

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
Go here: Your Account

Click the gear icon under "Links" for your feed owner page, and then click the "Technicals" tab and look under "Feed Technical Details (Advanced)".

mondaro

Feed Provider
Yes, Still having problem connecting still saying bad mount and password even with the correct inofmation. If anyone I can talk to on this can you PM me with a number I could contact anyone in regards to this problem, in the mean time I requested support from Pro Scan Thanks in advance and have a good weekend.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Yes, Still having problem connecting still saying bad mount and password even with the correct inofmation. If anyone I can talk to on this can you PM me with a number I could contact anyone in regards to this problem, in the mean time I requested support from Pro Scan Thanks in advance and have a good weekend.

I see you're up and running. What was the fix?

Status
Not open for further replies.