Proscan Web Server Audio not Connecting

Bethanylt241

Hello, I am running proscan with source client and web server with an SDS 200 all done through Ethernet. Before downloading the newest verson (21) of Proscan I never had an issue. Yesterday when reconfiguring my proscan set up after the verson update I can get into my Web Server but I can not get audio to play, I hit play button and nothing. Source Client works fine and so does recorder. I tried to download the web server player link and it says network issue. I tried this on three devices with no luck. Can anyone relate or help me troubleshoot the issue with not being able to play audio on Web Server with the new verson?

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner
Premium Subscriber
First thing's first: Restart your computer. Launch Proscan & if nothing changes from your initial report, click the Audio Control tab. Click whatever source tab you're using below it (Recorder, Source Client, Web Server, etc). Set your input source accordingly using the drop down menu . See also pages 5 and 6 of online manual linked here. I'm running the most recent version of Proscan, 20.7 as of this posting (albeit running a 536HP) but have noticed no changes with audio input from previous versus current version
1659799185775-png.125569

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Hello, I am running proscan with source client and web server with an SDS 200 all done through Ethernet. Before downloading the newest verson (21) of Proscan I never had an issue. Yesterday when reconfiguring my proscan set up after the verson update I can get into my Web Server but I can not get audio to play, I hit play button and nothing. Source Client works fine and so does recorder. I tried to download the web server player link and it says network issue. I tried this on three devices with no luck. Can anyone relate or help me troubleshoot the issue with not being able to play audio on Web Server with the new verson?
No changes in this area with the latest version. Power cycle the scanner. If that doesn't work then see if you have audio in the Audio Control - Web Server tab like Whiskey3JMC is advising.