PSR 600

Status
Not open for further replies.

JM1748

I see Dealers Offering This Scanner .I do Want a Desk Type Scanner ..Please Help..

Last edited:

pepsima1

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
check Ham Station on the internet. They should have the Whistler units by next weeks formally known as GRE.

JM1748

Is it Safe to own a PSR- 600 now ,Can I use the Fire wear Up Date to do 25 apco Type-2

Last edited:

pepsima1

Banned
I would not buy a GRE PSR 600 unless you got a killer and I mean a killer deal and it was brand new still in the box.

What would be the point on buying a radio that is not made anymore and is not supported. This would not be a safe investment.

pepsima1

Banned
So if you are looking for a GRE PSR 600 then I would wait and buy the Whistler WS-1065 model. This is the exact same radio but new and with a warranty. Keep in mind that this radio will not do APCO Phase II TDMA but will decode Phase I FDMA if that's what you will need.

pepsima1

Banned
Well then you would have to either buy a portable Uniden BCD436HP which is a nice radio or buy a desktop Uniden BCD536HP radio then.

Uniden as of right now today is the only maker of the desktop radio that will decode APCO P25 Phase II TDMA for you in a desktop model

Status
Not open for further replies.