PSR 800 Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

CVASSB

Multiple systems involved... I own the PC (typing on it now) that sucks data down from RR, converts it to the format used by the GRE scanners, and FTPs it to the server accessed by the PSR-700/PSR-800 PC apps.

I do NOT own the server accessed by the PSR-700/PSR-800 PC apps. That was owned by GRE America. As of this writing (13:40 MDT 14 Jun 2014), that server is still available.

Thank you DonS for the data work that you do for the GRE radios. I've been using the PSR 800 downloads.

matthias_h

Multiple systems involved... I own the PC (typing on it now) that sucks data down from RR, converts it to the format used by the GRE scanners, and FTPs it to the server accessed by the PSR-700/PSR-800 PC apps.

I do NOT own the server accessed by the PSR-700/PSR-800 PC apps. That was owned by GRE America. As of this writing (13:40 MDT 14 Jun 2014), that server is still available.

Hi DonS,

When the time comes for the GRE database update contract to run out, would it be possible that you made the software available that gets the data from RR and converts it to GRE scanner format?

That way all RR members with PSR 800 scanners could continue to update their scanners.

remtronix

To all those who are concerned on the RR Data updates, This is to advise you that the GRE RR library Data update "Domain Name" has been handed over to Whistler Group recently. I am confident they will continue to provide update service to GRE PSR-700/800 as well as PRO-107/18 Scanners once they transfer these services to their own dedicated server in due time.

Thank You for all your support and dedicated towards GRE for past 30Yrs+ and I personally wish you all the best towards future with Whistler Groups.

tumegpc

To all those who are concerned on the RR Data updates, This is to advise you that the GRE RR library Data update "Domain Name" has been handed over to Whistler Group recently. I am confident they will continue to provide update service to GRE PSR-700/800 as well as PRO-107/18 Scanners once they transfer these services to their own dedicated server in due time.

Thank You for all your support and dedicated towards GRE for past 30Yrs+ and I personally wish you all the best towards future with Whistler Groups.

Thank you Raj Gounder for GRE giving us some of the best scanners through out the years. The Pro -2006 , Pro-96 , PSR-500/600 Pro-106/197 and of course the PSR-800. Looking forward to the WS-1095/PSR-900.
I Hope Whistler will continue the course.

Halfpint

Slightly NE of the People's Republic of Firestone

Actually... Thank *you* Raj!

DonS

IowaGuy1603

Another reason to thank Raj...

The GRE America "support" page has been down (i.e. "gone") for a while, making it a bit difficult to obtain the PSR-700/800 PC apps, most recent firmware updates for PSR-500, etc.

Raj created a "download" page containing the most recent files. Click the "Support" link at:
GRE America, Inc. - grecom scanner receiver, lcd modules, spread spectrum radio, wireless bridge, scanner antenna, scanner pre-amps.
and you'll be directed to a dedicated "Download Page".

I would be nice to see this post in a sticky.......................

Status
Not open for further replies.