SDS100/SDS200: Question about my sds 100

Cobra_Commander

InvisibleIndividual
Premium Subscriber
So I have one of these questions. I looked in the options under display but I didn't see an option. Is there an option wallet? It is plugged into the USB plug into the power supply. To set the screen to go off while it's scanning because it will go off if isn't plugged in but while scanning using the battery. Is there a way to do this? While it's plugged in as the same way as if it's running off the battery. I don't see that option in display options unless I'm missing something.

Colin9690

Delaware County, OH
Premium Subscriber
That doesn't really help much. It's easier if someone just tells me how if it can be done.
You have established quite the pattern lately of asking for help, disregarding the help that was offered, and expecting more.
What do you expect people to do, come to your place and spoon-feed you this information? Come on man, at least put in a little effort on your part.

phask

Premium Subscriber
So I have one of these questions. I looked in the options under display but I didn't see an option. Is there an option wallet? It is plugged into the USB plug into the power supply. To set the screen to go off while it's scanning because it will go off if isn't plugged in but while scanning using the battery. Is there a way to do this? While it's plugged in as the same way as if it's running off the battery. I don't see that option in display options unless I'm missing something.
This is one of the most confusing, run-on, circular paragraphs I've seen.

There are several display options, no idea what an option wallet is.

Your best bet is to search for some U-tube videos that use small words and demonstrate display options.