Question for anyone that has NEW City of Bethlehem programmed in their scanner???

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimBobTerp

Hi
I have question for anyone that has NEW City of Bethlehem programmed in their scanner??? I understand this system is Digital. But my question is do u have to program the TG ID's in a certain order? I understand that City of Allentown is on the 800 EDACS network and their TG ID's don't have to be in correct order. Here is example of What I will need help with. If you can do it a order like this for the NEW City Of Bethlehem that would be great. You can PM me the list or post it on here. The reason I want this in a good order so when they say change to F-2 then I know what it will stop on.

Allentown Public Safety Trunking System, Allentown, Pennsylvania - Scanner Frequencies

City Of Allentown PD Talkgroups:

F-1 Police Dispatch

F-2 Scope/Records

F-3 Desk/NCIC

F-4 Investigations

F-5 Event

F-6 Training

(VICE)

(City Wide)

(ERT)

City Of Allentown Fire Dept:
Main Dispatch-

CityWide Dispatch

F-1-Fire 1

F-2-Fire 2

Fire Ground 1

Fire Ground 2

Training 1

Training 2

Fire Marshals

Fire Events

EMS Dept:

Allentown EMS (F-1)

Allentown EMS (F-2)

Allentown EMS (Events)

PS. I know they have more ID's they just add for Allentown can u look at this list and add to certain depts.

Here is the City Of Bethlehem link to make me a list like listed above.

Bethlehem Public Safety Trunking System, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania - Scanner Frequencies

kirkwoodcr

Premium Subscriber
I was able to listen to it when I was out in Lehigh County for a while. Mine is programmed on a PRO-106 under EDACS Std. All frequencies are entered in order. The vast majority of the conversations I've observed were in Analog.

The City of Bethlehem I was able to hear very well. I have it programmed as a P25 AUTO and just the 4 control channel frequencies are added in. No need to worry about TGID orders or any of the like on either system. Although I recommend adding a Wildcard to pickup any new TGIDs they add to the system.

Hope it helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.