Radio frequency expert needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

VicTrumper

Banned
Banned
First of all I would like to apologize for how stupid I was in any of my previous posts. I’ve since learned a lot about what is going on. These idiots were following me around with a radio. I have legit evidence of everything. I’ve hired many people to help with this. I having a hard time finding a radio frequency expert though

This is he project I need help with.

I have a “surveillance bug “ tied to a transmitter that is causing interference on pretty much every radio frequency in the Lakewood,NJ area. The diameter of the interference is about 15 miles. Unfortunately I don’t know the frequency of the surveillance bug. Nonetheless I just need an expert to help me prove this to law enforcement.

If you have an SDR and you listen on pretty much any radio frequency without a signal with the bandwidth set to 1.4 kHz on raw or nfm you will hear the interference. You will be able to hear me in the interference. You will even hear the interference on hf and vhf. On uhf you will even hear the interference in the digital modulation. I’ve used many types of equipment to confirm my findings.

I would like to find the frequency of the surveillance bug. I believe I know the location of the transmitter connected to it already. I know the transmitter goes mobile. I know the transmitter follows me within 15 miles when it goes mobile.

The people with the transmitter are scumbags that are good at tricking people by telling them they are a government organization. They are paying people $40,000 each to not assist me. Take their money and help me anyway. They will try to scare or trick you with a phone call or imsi catcher if they can’t pay you. These people are not going to do anything other than that to people helping.

I need an expert with their own equipment to confirm my evidence. I believe I just need law enforcement to see this with the help of an expert. Law enforcement will then find their own experts. I’m paying $10,000 to anyone that can help me with this project. My cell number is 732-814-2498 PLEASE ONLY TEXT MY CELL. My landline is 732-363-0349. Just leave a message

THANKS

KevinC

Other
Super Moderator
For reference this was one of his previous threads...

With that, anyone that wants to deal directly with him is more than welcome to contact him, but we're not going to get into this again on the forums.

And to the OP, please don't ask other members for my address again or request to "meet you wherever you want unarmed and we can discuss your problem with me".

Status
Not open for further replies.