radio handle

Status
Not open for further replies.

shawnie

can n e one tell me what the indiana state police jasper post uses as there radio handle to idintify themselves when on radio and does ne one know of a website that tells the names of the officers and there handles such as 32 12 or 32 10 32 16 just examples so u know wht im am referring to

W9NES

Indiana State Police Post at Jasper is Dist 34. Troopers will have 34 in front of there car number.You will hear the troopers on the road call the post as Jasper/ 34-25, 10-7 H

KidClerk

Feed Provider
Just curious since I was just at the Jasper post a few months ago visiting a kid who is from my hometown and is now a sgt. at the post....do or will they still call the post by its "Jasper" name once radio is no longer there? They are in the process of phasing out their dispatch alltogether. Do you think we'll see them rename the regional dispatch posts or all district units begin calling them by their actual name, (ie-Lafayette troops calling Lowell or Peru when operations are transferred there). I'm usually in bed when Peru takes the reigns of the Lafayette dispatch so I don't know how they're handling that.

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
Dist. 53 troopers still call "Putnamville" on the Dist. 53 talkgroups though Indianapolis answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.