Radioreference Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

justy

Im Sorry for Bothering Yall I Guess I Upset KE4ZNR Sorry If I Upset You Or Anyone Else.
Private Message Me If Yall Have Anymore Info.

Colin9690

Delaware County, OH
Premium Subscriber
justy said:
Im Sorry for Bothering Yall I Guess I Upset KE4ZNR Sorry If I Upset You Or Anyone Else.
Private Message Me If Yall Have Anymore Info.
Info about what?

J

justy

Sherriffs Dept Frequencies And Police Department Frequencies that Are Not In The Database.

ApexFD1909

Justy
...you cant just post a thread for the heck of it...This one makes no sence. No one is going to send YOU unlisted freq...there going to submit them to this really nice feature we have on this site called the RR Database....so everyone can see them..well for the people that actually look there before posting a thread. KE4ZNR has told you several times about that database..I know he is getting tired of threads like this along with everyone else....Just set you scanner on scan and right down what you hear and look at the database to see if its listed...if its not listen and figure out what users are on the freq and then submit it so everyone else can enjoy it also...

eyes00only

Pittems2006 said:
Justy
...you cant just post a thread for the heck of it...This one makes no sence. No one is going to send YOU unlisted freq...there going to submit them to this really nice feature we have on this site called the RR Database....so everyone can see them..well for the people that actually look there before posting a thread. KE4ZNR has told you several times about that database..I know he is getting tired of threads like this along with everyone else....Just set you scanner on scan and right down what you hear and look at the database to see if its listed...if its not listen and figure out what users are on the freq and then submit it so everyone else can enjoy it also...

That's a little harsh. We learn by asking questions. JUSTY was polite and apologetic. He will learn to use & enjoy the database in time.

Jerry

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
eyes00only said:
That's a little harsh. We learn by asking questions. JUSTY was polite and apologetic. He will learn to use & enjoy the database in time.

Jerry

Jerry,
Please research past threads before making assumptions...I (as well as others) have tried time & time again to work with Justy here on the boards as well as through emails & PMs...we are being "harsh" because he just does not respond to our REPEATED requests to stop posting useless threads...he has demonstrated time and time again he will NOT "learn to use & enjoy the database in time"....
Justy- just quit posting threads...end of story....do not post another thread here at radioreference.com...sorry it has come to this but for whatever reason you have decided not to follow my advice as well as others that have tried to help you so it stops now....
Marshall KE4ZNR

Status
Not open for further replies.