Ram mounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfrr2145

Hi I don't have any experience with RAM mounts, but I have a LIDO window mount which can accept clips like the one on the rear of the PSR-500. You can also use BCD-396 type disks with the same mount. The LIDO is made in Germany and has a very robust gooseneck and the best suction cup I've come across.

737mech

Premium Subscriber
Ram Mount works Great!

Thanks for the info, gpscity had that in stock and it works great for psr500!!

bneilson

Premium Subscriber
I use a RAM mount in my vehicle but it is not designed for a belt clip or the PSR.

Can you post a picture of the install with the PSR on it so I can see how it all comes together?

skip21

Premium Subscriber
I have a air conditioner GPS vent mount/holder that holds my PSR-500 but I find I like it better when I just clip the scanner on my sunvisor(while its up). Of course depending on which case you get(if you have one) you cannot clip all of them on your visor.

737mech

Premium Subscriber
Her ya go photos of Ram Mount

bneilson said:
I use a RAM mount in my vehicle but it is not designed for a belt clip or the PSR.

Can you post a picture of the install with the PSR on it so I can see how it all comes together?

This is in my 94 chevy truck.

Last edited:

bneilson

Premium Subscriber
737mech said:
This is in my 94 chevy truck.

Very nice! Thanks or posting the pics.

Looks like it holds the scanner well.

I will have to pick one up as the one I have works, but this is better. I love RAM mounts! I have been using them for years...

Status
Not open for further replies.