re: Schumacher Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvdbir

re: Schumacher Fire

Did anyone find Channel 16 that the Timmins Fire Dept. was using ?

rc1990

Caan we have more detail please? For the Forest Fire? What exactly was said for the switch of ch? I know that Ch. 1 is 153.740 (dispatch). A couple of weeks ago I found out that they have a ch 2 and 3 but have been looking for them ever since. A Ch. 16 for Timmins Fire??? VERRY doubtful. I think they were refering to ch 16 of the MNR Fire Control witch is 46.58000. The only freq I have for Timmins Fire is dispatch. If there's more, please share them with me either on this thread on by PM.

dvdbir

No, Timmins Fire Dept. switched to Channel 16 as well as their main channel and apparently Timmins Central Dispatch has the same channel, but they have a different channel number that also accesses Timmins Fire Channel 16. It was during the forest fire, but I could not locate it. Searched everywhere.

rc1990

No, Timmins Fire Dept. switched to Channel 16 as well as their main channel and apparently Timmins Central Dispatch has the same channel, but they have a different channel number that also accesses Timmins Fire Channel 16. It was during the forest fire, but I could not locate it. Searched everywhere.

Summer is just beginning and so far, we have had 3 forest fires. Durring the season i'm sure there will be time where TFD ch 16 will be used. Especially this summer will be extremely dry so it will make it more easier to discover it. Also, I programmed in all the freq thet I found when I did a TAFL search for « Timmins Fire ». I'll keep my ears open and if I find something, i'll share it on this thread.

Sounds good?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.