Recommendation for Hand Held scanner for Fort Bend County

Enforcer52

Feed Provider
Premium Subscriber
My next door neighbors here on Lake Livingston were up last weekend from Rosenburg (Fort Bend Co) and caught the scanner bug while listening to my scanner while they were here. They asked me to check as to what hand held scanner they would need in Fort Bend Co. Since their county is listed as simulcast need to know if they need an expensive SDS100 or if a BCD325P would work for them. I am not sure since I haven't brought my 325P down there. They are only interested in Fort Bend Co. and up here at the lake were I know the 325P works great. Any help from someone in the Rosenburg/Fort Bend Co. area would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

KevinC

Other
Super Moderator
My next door neighbors here on Lake Livingston were up last weekend from Rosenburg (Fort Bend Co) and caught the scanner bug while listening to my scanner while they were here. They asked me to check as to what hand held scanner they would need in Fort Bend Co. Since there county is listed as simulcast need to know if they need an expensive SDS100 or if a BCD325P would work for them. I am not sure since I haven't brought my 325P down there. They are only interested in Fort Bend Co. and up here at the lake were I know the 325P works great. Any help from someone in the Rosenburg/Fort Bend Co. area would be greatly appreciated.
SDS100 all the way. Several more options are available, but the SDS-series are the most flexible user wise.