Role Call?

Status
Not open for further replies.

timmb

Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2004
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Location
WI
I am in San Diego - (Point Loma / Shelter Island area)
 

sac-emt

Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2006
Messages
171
Reaction score
0
Arden Area, Sacramento, CA
Sacramento Metro Fire - Battalion 7/ Station 105 (First In)
Sacramento County Sheriff - North Central District (District 4 - Zone 3)
 

iepoker

Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2005
Messages
194
Reaction score
0
Overlooking the Pomona Valley (visability affected by smog, but radio cuts right through it!)
 

sac-emt

Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2006
Messages
171
Reaction score
0
iepoker said:
Overlooking the Pomona Valley (visability affected by smog, but radio cuts right through it!)


Born in Pasadena, lived in the Walnut Valley area along time ago and remember the smog.
 

benca

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Jan 29, 2005
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
Location
Orangevale, ca
Orangevale, Sac county

Former fire fighter / EMT in my younger days.

Monitoring from 1972 to present.
 

dangitdoug

Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2006
Messages
327
Reaction score
0
El Cajon, Ca.
South of the Mason Dixon it's pronounced "L K-John"

Doug K
 

whitetiger

Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
My home is in cool ca. 6mi south of auburn in placer co. and I spend most of my time at University of the pacific in Stockton Ca.
 

gryeyes911

Member
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Location
Somewhere sorta near the Capitol
drouse3 said:
Look to the right, Santa Clara.


Wouldn't that depend on the direction I'm facing right now?

Jeez, I get that all the time from the folks at call-boxes... "Facing the direction in which you were traveling, is your car on the RIGHT side of the traffic or on the LEFT side??"

<dimpling>
 

BlueZebra

Member
Joined
May 19, 2004
Messages
94
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Born where?

Hi gryeyes911!

Checked out your web site- very nice!

You mentioned being born at St Francis Hospital in Marin. Having lived or worked in Marin for 45 of my almost 50 years, I can't find nor remember a St Francis Hospital. There is, however, a St Francis in San Francisco.

I was born in St Mary's- another hospital in SF, and was the largest baby born there for a long time.

Very cool website!

BZ
 
Joined
Jan 4, 2005
Messages
1,778
Reaction score
147
Location
Soledad, CA
gryeyes911 said:
Wouldn't that depend on the direction I'm facing right now?

Jeez, I get that all the time from the folks at call-boxes... "Facing the direction in which you were traveling, is your car on the RIGHT side of the traffic or on the LEFT side??"

<dimpling>

Welcome gryeyes911

i'm down in Soledad and scankid2591 also out Salinas
 

exeter1

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
May 11, 2006
Messages
67
Reaction score
4
Location
Mountain View, AR
Wow! 79 messages posted and I don't think even one of you was in Tulare county! I'm in the Central San Joaquin Valley, near Visalia. (feeling lonely)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top