RS Pro 106 Programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpm797

How do you get the object to stay in the scan lists. I have spent many hours and everything I try does not work according to the manual. Everything maps to scan list one. I am trying to set it up and without individually locking out an object they all always revert back to scan list one instead of the scan lists I set up. I have encountered such a programming mess!!!!!! I do not want to listen to all the objects ALL the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that little * next to a scan list in an object id does not change the situation. What else is there; what am I missing. I have read every word of that manual and done everything it says. Very frustrated with object scanning. wish they still made the pro 96

ocguard

Spend $30 on a cable and $30 on the license for PSREdit. You'll thank yourself over and over.

Yes, the step to edit scan list memberships thru the scanner's front end is very discrete. Using the software fixes all of that. There are many other tweaks and options you'll find and enjoy with the software.

BumpThat!
get the cable,
get the software
either PSREdit,ARC or Win500..

Trust me,,God Allmighty trust me,,
youll start to have a ball programming
and reprogramming,,altering the settings
running the computer control,,
logging the TGs,,and Radio IDs..

the happiest ive EVER been dropping
money on software was getting Win500..

Get the software,the cable,and get rid of the hastle
and aching thumbs!

unixfreak0037

Premium Subscriber
Bump!

DO get the cable, software (I use Arc500) and the subscription to RadioReference.com.
DON'T try to program this thing by hand!

I think a lot of people get frustrated by trying to program it by hand and give up on scanning all together. Even if you manage it, you might make mistakes and end up missing frequencies that you can listen to.

You'll enjoy your scanner SO MUCH MORE if you spend the extra $100 for those three things. It's the best investment you can make for your 106.

Status
Not open for further replies.