Scanner stream up

Status
Not open for further replies.

kb2vxa

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Dayum, saounds laake yew program CB in thar someplace! Wunudose chan-ells saounds laak a dang goober aoutfit thar Jethro. (;->) I can understand the rest though, sounds pretty good but you might want to lower the volume a bit to clear up some of that clipping distortion.

Wireless router eh? Unless you're using encryption I'd like to see the look on a mobile hacker's face when he tunes you in. (;->)

N4GKS

kb2vxa said:
Dayum, saounds laake yew program CB in thar someplace! Wunudose chan-ells saounds laak a dang goober aoutfit thar Jethro. (;->) I can understand the rest though, sounds pretty good but you might want to lower the volume a bit to clear up some of that clipping distortion.

Wireless router eh? Unless you're using encryption I'd like to see the look on a mobile hacker's face when he tunes you in. (;->)

Yea like listening to Jousey or New Yawk. ;) I turned it down a little. It was in the green so I figured it was ok. Give me a sound check.

Last edited:

kb2vxa

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
I've been listening for the past several minutes and all I heard was a CWID. Must be a quiet day in 'bammy, maybe later.

"Yea like listening to Jousey or New Yawk."

That's not quite what I meant there Jethro, one of the channels has a familiar CBish sound to it with a thicker than usual Southern drawl and a lot of slang. That must be the goober channel, they were talking about everything BUT business with big ten fours and all the rest.

AH! Here we go, now the audio sounds just fine. BTW, we pronounce Jersey like anybody else. Even those Rocky types get it right only they can't pronounce anything else like Noo Yawk Haabuh weeah da ships com zin. (;->)

N4GKS

kb2vxa said:
I've been listening for the past several minutes and all I heard was a CWID. Must be a quiet day in 'bammy, maybe later.

"Yea like listening to Jousey or New Yawk."

That's not quite what I meant there Jethro, one of the channels has a familiar CBish sound to it with a thicker than usual Southern drawl and a lot of slang. That must be the goober channel, they were talking about everything BUT business with big ten fours and all the rest.

AH! Here we go, now the audio sounds just fine. BTW, we pronounce Jersey like anybody else. Even those Rocky types get it right only they can't pronounce anything else like Noo Yawk Haabuh weeah da ships com zin. (;->)

Jethro? Sorry, I'm from California. :) You may have heard one of the HPD BS channels. I locked that one out.

Status
Not open for further replies.