SDR#, Drone Camera Reciever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KE5MC

Premium Subscriber
I have SDR# installed on a Windows 10 laptop hooked up to an Elonics E4000 Tuner (frequency range 55 – 2300 megahertz). I have this SDR# television plug-in installed: Обновлен TV плагин. Could my setup be used to share the view through drone cameras? If yes, would you (someone) favor us with a tutorial?

In another quad area (racers) you might have better luck with "3rd party" viewing. They are using analog signals on the few channels available. There are a number of goggles (Fatshark...) and it seems mixing and matching across transmitters and receivers (goggles) works. It's not uncommon at races for the spectators to have their own goggles and switching channels watch the race from the pilots view. Much like a scanner at a car race.

So I would be expecting the decoding of the analog video is common/shared knowledge and certainly the frequencies are. Frequencies would be easy to find, but I'm not sure about the decoding.

Good Luck,
Mike

P.S. After some post research your 2.3GHz top end might limit what you can find for Frist Person Viewing (FPV) in quad racing. Looks like higher bands are more common at the shorter distances of racing for better viewing.

Last edited:

scanmanmi

more properly written as "Вы шпионируете?"

Очень наблюдательный товарищ

Status
Not open for further replies.